Friday, November 11, 2011

fake.

"same here. were faking all the time that i'm okay.."


that was from dio, when i replied her text asking "are you okay staying at home..?"

the fact that the mid semester break has come to its end, and we'll be back to campus for the second term of the semester, i'm wondering am i the only one who feels this all the way; being so fake in front of other people, showing them as though i am so fine, but deep inside i am.. wayy NOT?

i do not know for how long i could stand being in this way, but i couldn't lie to myself either-- my other half is missing! i need to get my spirit, my drive back, for me to get back on track and end this second semester wth flying colors.

it's been a month plus since the fairytale becomes a history, the sweetdream becomes a worst nightmare, a goodnight kiss becomes a cold silent, and since the laughter becomes tears..

my prayer to YOU.. YOU; whom it may concerned..

"may ALLAH guides you all the way, protect your imaan and taqwa wherever you go,whatever you do, bless your everyday life, and brings you closer to HIM each and everyday.."







imy, the old you.

No comments:

Post a Comment