Thursday, February 23, 2012

what's with fact?



oh really is true? i thought that it works the other way round; the fact that we miss that person that they appears in our dreams, no? barely know which arguments stand, it's a psychological fact though.

if it falls to be true, then ..

err to whom it may concerned, do you really miss me? i thanked you if you do. feel free to visit me at my dreamland once again. even though it's just a dream. terima kasih kerana singgah sebentar. have a good life Mr.


Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. urgh i hardly remember anyone visiting my dreamland! does that means no one misses me? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet there'll be some..yet to be arrived at your dreamland soon. hehe its just one of the psychological facts iffang. it can't be true sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete